Annotated Bibliography (approx 10-12 references) (Formative)
Critically demonstrate, through a review of relevant literature, the contested nature of the health and healing concepts underpinning a contemporary public health issue of your choice.
The purpose of this non-assessed piece of work is to get you to access relevant literature and then to succinctly summarise the content. This is good practice to underpin your writing both in this module and throughout the programme. You are then ask to provide a short narrative (approx 250 words) of how the found material demonstrates the contested nature of concepts of health as applied to a contemporary public health issue. After you submit the completed set of references, I will give you informal feedback.
Assessed Essay 3000 words
Choose one essay from those below or following on from the contemporary public health issue you focused on in your annotated bibliography or you may negotiate a title individually with the module leader.
1. Critically analyse and evaluate the relevance of traditional healing systems to contemporary global health systems
2. Critically discuss the assertion that contemporary public health needs to be informed and transformed by integrating social theory into its theoretical foundations.
3. ‘The active involvement of communities in the struggle for health (access to health care and action on the determinants of health) was an important part of the vision of Alma-Ata but has been ignored in the various versions of selective PHC[primary health care] (People’s Health Movement, 2009)’. Critically discuss the renaissance of comprehensive primary care globally and its implications for both public health and health activism in the context of Alma Ata using examples to illustrate your arguments
4. The concept of sustainable development brings together both local and global issues in health. Critically discuss this assertion focusing on one health promotion issue of your choice.
5. Critically discuss the value of using a gender sensitive approach in health action/promotion. Illustrate with examples of practice.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.