PLAGIARISM FREE POWERPOINT IN 15 HOURS or LESS
In this unit, you have been exposed to multiple aspects related to successful instructional methods. Now, it is time to put your knowledge into action.
You were recently hired as the new director of faculty development in your local school district, and you have been given the task to help improve teacher performance. You decide to give a presentation at the next faculty development session, and you are going to explain instructional methods for constructivism versus teacher-centered learning environments.
In order to present your suggestions to the faculty, you decide to prepare a Venn diagram in which you will compare and contrast constructivism (student-centered) with teacher-centered learning environments. Use one of your own examples of common graphic organizers design to include in the presentation.
Your project must include the components listed below.
1) Explain the similarities and differences in instructional methods based on constructivism (student-centered) versus teacher-centered learning environments.
2) Integrate practical examples that teachers can utilize in their classrooms on a daily basis.
3) What would be your recommendations for Ms. Herstory based on the research that you have conducted as the director of faculty development?
Your PowerPoint presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides in length, not counting the title slide and the references slide. You are required to include the Venn diagram on one of your slides.
1) Please consider the tips below as you design your presentation.
2) The introductory slide should engage your audience, clearly present the purpose of your project, and provide a summary of the main points that you will cover.
3) The organization of the slides should clearly present logically arranged points.
4) You should add notes at the bottom of each slide to justify the points that you have chosen based on your research.
5) Your writing should be clear and concise with no spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
6) The number of sources should meet or exceed the expressed assignment requirements and the sources should be peer-reviewed or academic in nature.
APA formatting guidelines should be used for reference entries and in-text citations.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.